BONGO ROASTS 100% Organic and Fair Trade Coffee
Getting ready to open a coffee shop? We’ve got more than 20 years of experience to share with you. Our expanded definition of quality includes:
1) How our certified organic, Fair Trade coffee was produced and paid for.
2) How we coach our customers to run a successful business.
3) And how we do everything with a sense of humor and humility.
If this is the type of company you would like to work with, please give us a call about your needs.
- We small-batch roast specialty grade coffees to order.
- We carry teas, syrups, alternative milks, hot and cold cups and other coffee-related supplies.
- We offer barista training, and help with cafe issues including design.
- We recommend specific equipment and menu pricing for your situation.
We deliver by van locally and via UPS around the country. To place an order, or if you have questions, call us at (615) 777-BJRC or email email@example.com
SCA TRAINING PROGRAM
Bongo Roasting Co. has the only Specialty Coffee Association training campus in the state of Tennessee. From delicious espresso to latte art, we provide training for all of our wholesale accounts. We train the baristas you’ll need for a new cafe or make sure the skills of your staff are up to date.
Please contact our Specialty Coffee Association Certified Trainer Dustin Thomas
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 777-2572.
Hours of Operation, LOCATION
We’re open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bongo Roasting Co. General Manager Charles Loosier can be reached at email@example.com