Wholesale Organic, Fair Trade Coffee
Getting ready to open a coffee shop? We’ve got 20 years of experience we want to share with you. Our expanded definition of quality includes:
1) How our organic, Fair Trade coffee was grown and paid for
2) How we assure our employees have flexibility to lead a healthy home life
3) How we coach our customers to run a successful business.
4) And how we do everything with a sense of humor and humility.
If this is the type of company you would like to work with, please give us a call about your needs.
- We roast top-quality specialty coffee.
- We carry teas, syrups, alternative milks, hot and cold cups and other supplies.
- We offer barista training, and help with cafe issues including design.
- We recommend specific equipment and menu pricing for your situation.
- We deliver by van locally and by UPS around the country.
To place an order, or if you just have some questions, call us at (615) 777-2572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From delicious espresso to latte art, we provide training for all of our wholesale accounts. We train the baristas you’ll need for a new shop or make sure the skills of your current employees are up to date.
Contact BJRC General Manager Christopher Durai for more information:
2809 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday — 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.