Wholesale Organic, Fair Trade Coffee
Getting ready to open a coffee shop? We’ve got 20 years of experience we want to share with you. Our expanded definition of quality includes:
1) How our organic, Fair Trade coffee was grown and paid for
2) How we assure our employees have flexibility to lead a healthy home life
3) How we coach our customers to run a successful business.
4) And how we do everything with a sense of humor and humility.
If this is the type of company you would like to work with, please give us a call about your needs.
- We roast top-quality specialty coffee.
- We carry teas, syrups, alternative milks, hot and cold cups and other supplies.
- We offer barista training, and help with cafe issues including design.
- We recommend specific equipment and menu pricing for your situation.
- We deliver by van locally and by UPS around the country.
To place an order, or if you just have some questions, call us at (615) 777-2572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From delicious espresso to latte art, we provide training for all of our wholesale accounts. We train the baristas you’ll need for a new shop or make sure the skills of your current employees are up to date. Our trainer Dillon Smith is an SCA (Specialty Coffee Association) and BGA (Barista Guild of America) certified barista.
Contact BJRC General Manager Christopher Durai for more information:
2809 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.