We’re committed to an expanded definition of quality that includes factors of
1) how our coffee was grown and paid for
2) how we assure our employees have flexibility to lead a healthy home life
3) how we coach our customers to run a successful business.
4) And how we do everything with a sense of humor and humility.
Therefore, we only buy organically-grown coffee directly from small-scale farmers at prices above the Fair Trade price and we usually skip the part where we talk about stuff like maximizing profits and taking one for the team.
Also, we offer lots of industry-leading training at no charge and encourage the use of silly catch phrases like “just too weird to franchise,” “we appreciate your addiction” and words like stuff and darn.
We do a whole bunch of stuff to assure that our coffee tastes great including: regularly visiting our farmers, constantly pushing ourselves to expand our roasting and brewing knowledge, using darn cool scientific instruments and tasting our coffee constantly.
If this is the type of company you would like to work with, please give us a call about your wholesale needs.
- We roast top-quality organic coffee
- We carry teas, syrups and other supplies
- We provide training and staff support for our wholesale accounts in our brand new training facility in the Gulch. We have SCAA and Barista Guild of America (BGA) certified trainers
- We help with cafe issues including design and small-business stuffs since we’ve been doing this for 20 years
- We recommend specific equipment for your situation
- We deliver by bike and van locally and by FedEx around the country
- We can create a fundraising program for your school, non-profit or church
- We’ve got a pretty good sense of humor and not-so-great Titan season tickets
Contact us for more information:
2809 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Monday – Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 3pm